Who Benefits from eLearning?
- students whose academic and/or social needs are not being met in a large school environment
- students whose academic and/or social needs necessitate a small school environment with personalized attention
- students who are underachieving in core academic subjects and whose performance does not match their potential
- Students who may not be physically able to attend traditional classes
- Students who require a more flexible school program to accommodate a work schedule or community college classes
- Students whose personal circumstances make it difficult to attend a traditional high school program
- Students who may be credit deficient and require a means to "catch-up" to graduate on time
- Students who may wish to accelerate their academic program
- Students who may want to take courses not currently offered at their local high school
We believe that our combination of a comprehensive and mastery-based curriculum, high expectations, access to technology (computer and Internet), personalized instructional support, guidance from experienced teachers, and a well-conceived virtual education program can serve the unique needs of these students, help boost student achievement, and offer a new model for effective public education in the 21st century.